In the news in recent days have been the planned wedding of billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko and Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.
Many have come to believe Regina Daniel only wants to marry the billionaire because of his money.
We bring you some facts about the latest to be groom:
Facts about him
1. He is 58 years old, having been born December 21, 1960.
2. He is from Idumuje-Ugboko, in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State
3. He read Law and History at the University of Keele in Staffordshire, United Kingdom.
4. He has a Masters in Law from King’s College London.
5. He got his honorary doctorate from the Commonwealth University College in Belize.
6. Nwoko set up and maintained one of the leading law firms in the UK, where he claims to have practiced as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. However, he cannot be found on the law society database as registered solicitor in the U.K.
7. Nwoko was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003. He represented Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South.
8. Nwoko lost his first son Tarik, a 22-year-old whose mother is from Morocco. Tarik was a law student at North Staffordshire University where he died in his sleep in the early hours of Monday, December 8, 2014.
Nwoko built a wondrous home on a large expanse of land in his native Idumuje-Ugboko, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State. The eye-popping edifice, nicknamed ‘Castle in the Air,’ is a combination of Arabian and western designs complemented with a royal traditional touch which experts have described as a tourist destination.
According to reports, the home has a zoo with many species of wild and weird animals including Crocodiles, Ostriches, Horses, Sea Eagles, Porcupines, monkeys, rabbits, and others. Another section of the land has fish ponds that have about 50 thousand catfish and other species of fishes in them. Apart from these, the land also has poultry section with about 5000 chickens while another part of the land is filled with thousands of palm trees. Just behind the main castle is an Olympic size swimming pool and a lawn tennis court, with a standard table tennis adjacent it.
Estimated at about N10 billion, the castle is situated 1000 feet above sea level which makes it the highest point in Delta State.
When they get married, Regina Daniel will be Ned Nwoko’s sixth wife.
Miss Daniel is 20 years old. She was born on October 10, 1998, as confirmed by her Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC’s Voter Verification Platform.